INDIAN LAND – A new coffee shop is scheduled to open in Indian Land this spring and we couldn’t be more excited! The name is Jackson’s Java, and it will be part of a 310,000 SF retail site being developed by Highway 521 and Highway 160.
Jackson’s Java, 1923 Redstone Dr, will offer coffee, as well as fresh-baked pastries, smoothies, loose leaf teas, and exotic wines. Jackson’s is slated to open its newest location in early spring 2018.
Mike Jackson, owner/operator, has been in the coffee business for over 23 years. This guy definitely knows his coffee. This will be Jackson’s 3rd location in the Charlotte area. Jackson’s Java is a unique brand because they roast their own beans right here locally. Roasted coffee gets its distinct aromatic character and flavor from the caramelized sugars and flavor oils in the bean, which is important for quality and taste. This won’t be just any old “ordinary” coffee shop either. Jackson’s new Indian Land location will also include a Wine Tasting Room. Yes! Someday very soon, you’ll be able to stand up from your desk, look upon the bored faces of your coworkers, and say: “Hey, why don’t we call it a day and scope out that NEW wine/coffee bar?” Jackson’s concept is: Taste wines, explore, and learn. Jackson also hopes to organize trips to some of North Carolina’s 400 vineyards and 185 wineries.
Things to look forward to:
- Jackson’s Java Chai Tea – made fresh daily
- SIX varieties of coffee available in the AM and PM
- Nitro Coffees (Cold brewed coffee placed into a keg & infused with nitrogen gas)
- The Wine Room – European style wine tastings with local and regional wines
- Assorted loose leaf teas
- Extended hours for the early birds (6:00 AM) and moviegoers (11:00 PM)
- Fruit smoothies
- Freshly baked pastries, desserts, and bagels
- A Drive-Thru
- Poetry Readings, meet-Ups, and open mic events
- Organized weekend trips to wine country
- Roomy space with over 2,200 SF of seating
- Additional outdoor seating
It’s great to know we can find a place that caters to both coffee and wine. For more information on Indian Land’s newest retail center check out: RedStone Shopping Website.
Message from Owner:
“WE HOPE TO BE AN IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR LIFE!”